3 Museums Bathurst venues have reopened with appropriate social distancing and other entry conditions in place. Click Here for Details
The National Motor Racing Museum celebrates the history, personalities and achievements of Australian Motor Sports.
While Mount Panorama and the Bathurst 1000 is at the heart of our displays, we look across the full spectrum of Australian Motor Racing, telling the history of speedway, drag racing, rallying, open wheeler, sports car, touring car and motorcycle racing.
The National Motor Racing Museum offers self guided options for students to:
- Explore the history of Australian Motor Racing
- Experience the thrill of the Immersive Room.
- See legendary vehicles raced by the greats of Australian motorsport including Peter Brock, Allan Moffat and Wayne Gardner
|PLAN YOUR VISIT
National Motor Racing Museum
K-12 EDUCATION PROGRAMS
TEACHER LED SESSION
COST $5 per student (GST FREE)
DURATION 60 minutes
Maximum 200 students
9am – 4.30pm 6 weekdays.
Not available on Tuesday. Last session starts at 3pm.
The supervision ratio is 1:10 for stage 1-3. Teachers and parents attend free of charge at these ratios. 1:15 stage 4-6
One carer per student with special needs will be admitted free of charge.
A vast range of motor racing souvenirs and memorabilia
Outside Barbeque area and picnic tables
Panorama Avenue, Mount Panorama
T: 02 6332 1872
- HTe-1 communicates stories of their own family heritage and the heritage of others
- HTe-2 demonstrates developing skills of historical inquiry and communication
- HT1-2 identifies and describes significant people, events, places and sites in the local community over time
- HT1-3 describes the effects of changing technology on people’s lives over time
- HT1-4 demonstrates skills of historical inquiry and communication
Information For Teachers