Museums Bathurst tickets, passes and membership
These Terms and Conditions apply to tickets, passes or membership purchased from Museums Bathurst in person or online.
Museums Bathurst is operated by Bathurst Regional Council
1 Museums Bathurst Tickets, passes or membership
1.1 Participating Bathurst Regional Council museums
- Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum
- Bathurst Rail Museum
- Chifley Home and Education Centre
- National Motor Racing Museum
1.2 Each museum is open 6 days per week. Visit musuemsbathurst.com.au to confirm the opening hours of each venue. It is the Passholder’s responsibility to arrive with adequate time to visit the museum during opening hours. Museums Bathurst is not required to provide an exchange or refund where a Passholder is unable or chooses not to visit the venue, arrives late and cannot be admitted, or has been refused entry or evicted from the venue.
1.3 Concession is defined as a concession, tertiary or student card holders. A person must have the appropriate and valid form of concession to be eligible for the concession rate. Appropriate ID will be required either at the time of purchase or entry. Patrons holding one of the following cards are eligible for the concession rate:
- Centrelink issued: Pensioner Concession cardholders (PCC) *
- Holders of Seniors cards issued by any Australian State or Territory government
- Veterans’ Affairs cardholders*
- Full time tertiary student cards: NSW Tertiary Student Concession Card or interstate equivalent; or the International Student Identity Card (ISIC))
- Centrelink issued: Health Care Card (HCC)*
* Note: Cardholders only (not their dependants listed on the card) are entitled to the concession price unless they hold a valid companion card.
1.4 A Child is defined as a school aged student.
1.5 An infant is defined as a child under 5 and receives free admission to the Museum. This does not include tours, public programs of special events.